Saturday, July 23, 2011

My current nail polish stash

In preparation for my [hopefully!] incoming packages, I decided to take photos of the nail polishes I have right now and hope that my collection will grow into something with more variety.
My stash currently has around 60ish colour nail polishes. I have a few top coats and base coats and 1 matte top coat.

 Revlon: Coconut Crush, Sublime strawberry, pale pink with shimmer fraken, Marooned, Midnight Affair, Brazenberry.
Randoms: BYS amethyst, BYS Emerald Metallic, Colorama 25, Rimmel Sky High, L'oreal Crystals, L'oreal Platinum, MCC Real Red, MCC Baby Pink, MCC Stylish Pink, Australis aqua, Essie After Sex
L'oreal La Collection: Crystals, Hologram, Platinum
 China Glaze: Ruby Pumps, Dynasty, Carnival Lights, Dorothy Who?, Luna, Atlantis, Seaspray, Pelican Grey
 Misa: Fatal Affair, Touch the Rainbow, Toxic Seduction, Forbidden Lust, Dirty Sexy Money, A Sin Worth Committing.
 Color Club: Worth the Risque, Wild at Heart, Revvvolution
Ulta3: Lily White, Black satin, Hollywood, Jelly bean, Little Boy Blue, Lagoon, Brandy Wine, English Rose, Poppy, Lollipop lilac, Snazzle.

 OPI: My Private Jet, Bling Dynasty, Jade is the New Black, I'm not really a waitress, Lourve me, Lourve me not, I think in Pink, Purple with a purpose.
 OPI: Silver Shatter, DS Reserve, DS Magic, Mermaid Tears, DS Extravagance, Sparrow me the Drama, Russian Navy Suede.
 LIGHTENDED PHOTGRAPH: Silver Shatter, DS Reserve, DS magic, DS Extravagance, Mermaid's tears, Sparrow me the Drama, Russian Navy Suede, My Private Jet, Bling Dynasty, Jade is the new Black, Purple with a purpose, I'm not really a waitress, Lourve me, Lourve me not, I think in Pink.

Complete OPI:  Silver Shatter, DS Reserve, DS magic, DS Extravagance, Mermaid's tears, Sparrow me the Drama, Russian Navy Suede, My Private Jet, Bling Dynasty, Jade is the new Black, Purple with a purpose, I'm not really a waitress, Lourve me, Lourve me not, I think in Pink.
Zoya: Rica, Robyn<3, Rica, Kieko, Midori

I really love most of my nail polishes. My top 5 would have to be:
  1. Zoya Robyn
  2. OPI DS Reserve
  3. China Glaze Carnival Lights
  4. Color Club Revvvolution
  5. OPI Jade is the new Black
My bottom 5, #1 being the worst.
  1. Misa Fatal Affair
  2. N/A
  3. N/A
  4. N/A
  5. N/A
There's only 1 because the others just have thickness problems that can be solved with a thinner but Fatal Affair is my least favourite because it was a disappointment. The colour turned out like nothing I wanted. It turned out to be a blackened creme whereas the bottle colour is a purple base with blue shimmer.

My Favourite brand: OPI
My favourite finish: I can't decide between Shimmer and Creme. My favourite finish is actually Glitter but due to difficult removal, it has gone down my list.
My Favourite colour/s: Reds, Greens, Blues and Pinks.
My favourite collection: OPI Designer Series [I need more of these!]

DUPES: I only have 2 I think, OPI I think in Pink & Sparrow me the Drama. I didn't really mean to buy dupes, it just happened. The Ebay seller sent me I think in Pink instead of Sparrow me the drama because the colours are identical with a slight difference. He kindly let me keep the polish and resent me the Sparrow me the Drama.

AUSTRALIA ONLY BRANDS: Australis, BYS [ I think] & Ulta3.
These brands are only available in Australia to my knowledge.
Ulta3 would be the equivalent of Wet N Wild to Americans I think, except its more expensive. They cost me $2.50 AUD a bottle. BYS is $4-$5 each bottle and I plan on getting more of these, especially the Alice ones. Australis has both make up and nail polish although I've never tried their makeup.

I haven't worn all my polishes simply because I can't wear nail polish too often due to school rules.  I'm a Nail Polish fanatic. I wish I had more but due to me living in Australia, buying affordable nail polishes is difficult.

1 comment: