Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hello and welcome^^

Life is beautiful, don't you think?

It's not always see the beauty when all there is is pain, suffering and bad things that happen in this world, but when you do, don't you just want to stop and stare?

Like the pure blue sky on a summer's day or when you're lucky, in the cold winter. Or maybe that boy you've been eyeing;)

Beauty is subjective, and everything is beautiful. You just have to see what makes it beautiful.

I'm a normal girl who loves gazing outside on the train ride to school, who loves to just stop and stare when i see beautiful things, things that appeal to me. This blog will have my random rants and my own personal reviews about makeup, nail polish, books, anime, anything that captures my interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment