Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Fyrinnae

Fyrinnae is an indie makeup company that I absolutely adore. I only discovered them maybe 2 months ago, but i've already placed 2 orders!

This is what they have on their webpage:
Fyrinnae is not a "mineral" makeup company. We create unique cosmetics, all of which are vegan (this means no silk, carmine, pearl, beeswax, etc). Shipping is free on orders over $40 USD (very low postage rates for smaller orders, too: never exceeds $3.00 domestic or $4.00 international!), and sample or mini sizes are available on most products. No minimum purchase: order a single sample if you'd like. We're dedicated to serving customers around the world of any gender, and any skintone.
from fyrinnae.com

They don't offer free gifts or whatever to anyone so this review is of my personal opinion and I'm absolutely not getting any compensation.

Anyway, back to the point. I received my first order just today after just 3-2 weeks, I don't remember exactly. I ordered 1 full size epoxy, 1 full size eyeshadow, 3 sample size blushes, 1 sample size highlighter and 14 sample size eyeshadows. i received one free sample eyeshadow with my order and a thin brush which I think is for lining...

I don't know why is lopsided... but yeah. Thats my order.


These are the blushes and the highlighter I ordered.
L-R, T-B
Intrigue Blush, Enchant Blush, Centre Stage Highligher, Enrapture Blush

Intrigue:
Red with a moderate amount of shimmer (shimmer can be buffed away if desired). Hue may vary depending on skintone and application. Tends to turn "warmer" the more it's rubbed in.
It looks kinda ruddy, its pretty when used sparingly.

Enchant:
Soft peach with a touch of pink shimmer. Very bright in the jar, but soft once blended. Lip-Safe, NOT eye-safe.
I LOVE this blush. Its gorgoeus! Its like a coral version of exhibit A. Looks lovely when done really lightly.

Centre Stage:
Slightly shimmery (a soft sheen, no sparkle) translucent golden peach.
Really pretty pale golden peach. It looks lovely on me [NC25/NW20]. I use it above my cheekbones, blended into my blush. I would rather have this than Nars Albatross. its a cheaper colour. I love it.

Enrapture:
Dusty rose pink with slight russet undertones.
This is a correct discription. It's more pink than dusty actually. It looks like a natural flush on me.

1 comment:

  1. Enchant and Enrapture look so pretty in their pot!
    I hope you enjoyed your haul. :D

    ReplyDelete