Thursday, August 23, 2012

Please forgive me, for I have sinned...

I've been AWOL from this blog since... I have no idea when. it's been AGES since I've been on! I have so many blog posts that I haven't read, makeup collections I had no clue were happening and I've missed the friends I had made along my sporadic blogging journey.

It's a cliche but it's true - life has been a whirlwind.
I've gone through the death of my grandma, welcomed an old friend back, made up and broke up with my ex one or two times, lost some good friends and well, I can't say I made new friends because I haven't really.
Life has been really stressful for me and for the past few months, I've let go of my makeup addiction (Thank God for my bank account!) but it seems my nail polish addiction continues as I make purchases every so often, adding to my the 75% of my nail polish stash that I've never worn. Horrible isn't it? Oh the pains of loving beautiful things! I add and add to my collection yet I'm still nowhere near using anything up (except for that green China Glaze polish that my sister adores and keeps stealing from me!)
I've tried focusing on school which was a total bust by the way -  don't try it if you're dealing with insomnia, stress, anxiety and slight depression.

But hopefully I'm back now, I've been certified as "better" and I really hope it lasts. Life is passing me by and I want to catch up with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment