Saturday, August 27, 2011

I've learnt how to watermark! + FOTD

There has been quite a lot of image stealing on the webs these days and any blogger should beware! People have been stealing images from beauty bloggers [from what I'm aware of] and posting them on say LUUX and claiming them as their own and gaining from it! it's an evil practice but we can't do anything about it except watermark our images.
I use Adobe Lightroom 3 to edit my images and I've also begun to watermark all my images. I will also do so before I post anything. I also finally got my camera! I've got a Canon 30D which is from 2006 but its still good and it looks so pro! I have to learn how to use it but hopefully my photography journey will be awesome and I will slowly learn how to handle and use my camera.
I got this camera from my dad after swapping from a Nikon to a Canon which my bf said was a bad idea because Nikons are better for sharper images. However, my bf has a canon and now I can ask him for help:)
This is my camera: Canon Eos 30D , Canon EOS 30D

Anyways, on to some photos:)






This was me on Friday. We had to wear yellow to support the Fight Against Cancer. I did a rainbow eye that day because one of my friends really wanted to see it. My inspiration was Xparkage.

What I used:
Face
Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Fiji
Physician's Formula Illuminating Powder duo in Natural/Beige
Nars Blush in Deepthroat
MAC lipstick in Gem of Roses
Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
Maybelline Eyestudio gel liner in Blackest Black
NYX Jumbo eye Pencil in Milk
78 Shadow Blush Palette

No comments:

Post a Comment